Target Group: Our programs are focused on youth age 7-17, we can modify sessions to meet the needs of individuals, small groups, medium sized groups, teams or birthday parties.
When: Monday - Thursday ( 4:30-6:00 PM)
Where: 63 Broadway, rear entrance above the Pet Store across from the Old Scotia Bank and just down from Colemans using Howley Rd.
Hockey Skills Training - Synthetic Ice, Puck Skills, Passing & Shooting, Power Skating.
Hockey Fitness training - In Season - Plyometric Power, Strength, Speed and Agility
Cost: We offer the following training options for our AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
- September – December
– 1 x per week $250 +HST = $287.50
– 2 x per week $425 +HST = $460.00
- 3 x per week $600 +HST = $690.00
** PERSONAL TRAINING -$75.00 PER HOUR (1-3) Athletes
- for 1-3 athletes in a private session either focused on fitness, skills or both.
*** TEAM TRAINING -
- $250.00 - 60 Minute Session
- $325.00 - 90 Minute Session
- $400.00 - 120 Minute Session
We are open to all divisions from House League, Rep, AA, AAA and adult teams that want to host a team builder, fitness testing, Group Training etc. We provide a structured workout program with Coaching options based on Team goals and outcomes for their group and their biggest needs. We can also provide just the facility for teams to develop and deliver there own practice plans based on pre submission to PlayPro Hockey, to allow for area setup.
Training starts September 2021 - Register now to ensure your spot is reserved. We offer small group sizes and limited spots to ensure the maximum amount of instruction and coaching. PlayPro Hockey is proud to have the most comprehensive off ice training program of all hockey schools in Atlantic Canada. Our hockey training facility offers all the skills involved in Hockey. - Shooting - We have 2-3 shooting ranges at all times to ensure all athletes get 2-300 shots per day.
- Skating - We have 4 Power Skater Units to improve, explosive starts and striding, Improved stance and acceleration along with power.
- Passing - We use PUGL Pucks, Passing Aids, rebounders, touch passing, saucer passing and one on one with coaches to instruct.
- Puck Skills - We have various stations and Synthetic ICE To work at game speed, full range of motion stick handling. Fakes, Dekes, Toe Drags, Puck Protection, Hand - Eye and many of our favourite player drills, Crosbies, McDavid's, Kaner's, Tavares & more.
In terms of Fitness we incorporate an in-season fitness program that emphasizes maintaining muscle gains and strength improvements from off season training throughout the summer, injury prevention with flexibility and dynamic warm ups along with strength and endurance exercises at age appropriate levels to maintain and build on explosive power and improved acceleration on skates.
We teach Skating, Passing, Puck Skils and shooting during our off ice sessions using state of the art equipment used by NHL, AHL and Junior Hockey Clubs throughout North America.
Technical Skills - Skating, Passing, Puck skills & Shooting stations!
Tactical Skills - Fakes, Dekes, Face-offs, special teams, systems etc
Physical Fitness - Strength, Speed, Power & Agility - Aerobic / An-Aerobic
Mentally Focus - Handle stress, thrive under pressure, deal with adversity
Email or Call for further details
709 638 2793 Ben - cell phone
709 638 0955 Craig - cell phone
709 634 1075 - Home office