What is included in your registration
- Healthy snacks and hydration! Camp Meal plan options available upon request
- 5 hours On Ice training/testing - power skating, passing, shooting & puck skills
- Game on Sunday 14th
- 4 hours Off Ice Skills - passing, power skater, shooting & puck handling stations
- 2 Fun skills tournaments - Box Hockey and Saucer Passing for PlayPro Training Aid
- 3 hours Off Ice Fitness training & Testing sessions
- Daily Video Session - Featuring individual on ice performances
- PlayPro stick handling / training Ball
- Free off season training session with PlayPro Hockey Fitness
Start your off season by attending our High Performance Evaluation Camp.
We measure results! On ice skills testing and off ice fitness evaluations help guide athletes with off season training plans to improve skill - muscle mass - strength - Speed & Mental Focus!
Target Ages - Atom - PeeWee - Bantam - U18
This program involves mentoring from High Performance coaches and staff during on ice sessions with coaches and older athletes/players demonstrating to our younger players, the effort, pace and skill level they can aspire to if they train properly on ice and off!
Age appropriate Resistance training ranging from body weight, to free weights to Olympic Lifts and on ice using parachutes, bungie cords and pull straps are all forms of resistance training. At PlayPro camps, all excercises are taught in a progressive, safe manner depending on age, skill and strength!
TECHNICAL ON ICE SKILLS
- Power skating
- Puck handling & protection
- Shooting & scoring tactics
- Battles & Game situation drills
On Ice– This will be a High Performance camp with a fast paced, intense training schedule. Skating, Passing, Puck Skills and Shooting!
Off ice– Fitness testing, introduction to our gladiator fitness program! Teaching athletes how to safely get bigger, stronger & faster for hockey!
Goaltender Training – Intensive Program - 8 Max ( 2 per age group)
- COACHES - Jana Bugden-Sigurdsson, Brad Dyke & Brad Power
This camp will offer all aspects of elite goaltending;
On Ice: Agility, Coordination, Stance, Technique & focus!
Off ice: Goalie Specific slide boards, reaction, lateral stride & More!
Flexibility – technical skills – crease tactics – fitness – mental focus
To register - please fill out and return a registration form and follow payment details to confirm your spot! Its not cliche, PlayPro offers limited spaces with the smallest group sizes compared to other provincial camps! - Max 24 per group! We are only offering 2 groups (12 Atom - 12 PeeWee - 24 Bantam/Midget)
COST: $200 INCLUDES SNACKS AND HYDRATION and more!
Call 709 638 2793
Facebook: PlayPro Hockey